The HomeComputerMuseum offers a number of services for our visitors and customers. All proceeds will be used to support the museum.
Visitor Terms & Conditions
A visit to the HomeComputerMuseum is a fun and educational outing. In order to create a good and liveable environment for all visitors, we apply the following visitor conditions within the museum walls:
- You can store umbrellas, bags, backpacks and backpack-carriers for small children in the wardrobe or lockers.
- Eating and drinking is only allowed in the Spacebar in the middle of the museum.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building.
- Running is not allowed.
- Toy swords, (stabbing)weapons, dangerous objects or substances and causing nuisance are prohibited.
- It is prohibited to connect museum items (including computers), remove items or move items to other computers without the express permission of a museum employee.
- Do not force or damage devices, damage will be recovered.
- Do not climb on display cases and museum attributes.
- Pets or animals are not allowed, with the exception of so-called SOHO and guide dogs for blind and partially sighted visitors.
- Children under 14 are only accompanied by an adult in the museum.
- Photographing, filming and making video recordings as well as sharing these on personal social media is allowed. The recordings are not for commercial use unless agreed.
Support us viaPatreon | PayPal | SponsorKliks