The HomeComputerMuseum is an interactive museum. This means that the computers in the museum are switched on during opening hours. So it can happen that something goes wrong. We have all the knowledge to restore these machines for use in the museum.
We also offer this to private individuals through our repair service. Whether it concerns an old computer or a modern one. You can go to the HomeComputerMuseum for any computer repair.
Visitor Terms & Conditions
A visit to the HomeComputerMuseum is a fun and educational outing. In order to create a good and liveable environment for all visitors, we apply the following visitor conditions within the museum walls:
- You can store umbrellas, bags, backpacks and backpack-carriers for small children in the wardrobe or lockers.
- Eating and drinking is only allowed in the Spacebar in the middle of the museum.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building.
- Running is not allowed.
- Toy swords, (stabbing)weapons, dangerous objects or substances and causing nuisance are prohibited.
- It is prohibited to connect museum items (including computers), remove items or move items to other computers without the express permission of a museum employee.
- Do not force or damage devices, damage will be recovered.
- Do not climb on display cases and museum attributes.
- Pets or animals are not allowed, with the exception of so-called SOHO and guide dogs for blind and partially sighted visitors.
- Children under 14 are only accompanied by an adult in the museum.
- Photographing, filming and making video recordings as well as sharing these on personal social media is allowed. The recordings are not for commercial use unless agreed.